Neil Quateman - Founder
Consulting, training and technical support for a variety of software products to a diversity of industries. Manages and directs the development of Beyond Management.
EXPERIENCE & CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Founded Beyond Management LLC in 1989, providing computer consulting services to over 1,600 firms.
- Served a three-year term as a member of the executive committee of the Law Practice Management and Technology section of the State Bar of California (term expired October 2006). Continued to serve as a non-voting special advisor
until his term ended in 2014.
- Is a contributing author to the State Bar of California's book published in January 2009 titled The California Guide to Opening and Managing a Law Office (www.calbar.ca.gov/sections).
- Served for two years as the chairman of the Solo and Small Firm section of the Beverly Hills Bar Association.
- Award winning certified software consultant for Timeslips, Time/Billing Matters, and Worldox.
- Co-founder and VP of Administration for Entertainment Systems International, providing email and music chart data for the music industry (the company was sold to Billboard Publications, Inc.).
- 14 years as a tour accountant for touring musicians.
- University of Michigan - Mechanical Engineering
- Pepperdine University - Bachelor of Science in Administration